Things To Be Thankful For
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here are just a few things that Jenn is thankful for this holiday season:
· Phillies are WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!
· The Phillies winning has just made Holiday shopping a WHOLE lot easier!
· Even on crutches, Chase Utley STILL looks good! J
· And if Utley’s not in sight, I can still ogle at Greg Dobbs or Shane Victorino J
· Right after New Year’s, I will be going on a week-long cruise with Shane, JC Romero, Larry Andersen, Greg Luzinski and the Phanatic!! - you hate me, don’t you?
· Form fitting baseball pants J
· Ruben Amaro Jr. is the new GM – he is WAY easier to look at than Pat “Grumpy Face” Gilick
· Re-runs of the World Championship season on TV this off-season
· Football – it is the only reason I make it through the baseball off-season without hanging myself from my ceiling fan.
And on a more personal note, I am also thankful for:
· My family and friends being happy & healthy
· I have a job that I love
· 8 long years of George Bush is OVER!!!
· Ice cream – whoever invented it is a GENIUS!
Wishing you all a Happy Holiday season!
Peace, Love & Baseball – Jenn
And for the football fans, I have also started a Miami Dolphins page, The Dolphin Pod! All Dol-Fans, and anyone else who wants to say hello is welcome!
Remember also to check out our homepage My Team Rivals and our Phillies, Flyers, Eagles, Billy Penn Curse, Reinstate Pete Rose, Phillies Mets Rivalry, Phillies Marlins Rivalry, and Phillies Braves Rivalry pages!